|Method||Steel engraving with hand colouring|
|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||Published June 1st 1836 by J. H. Parker , Oxford, C. Tilt Fleet St. London & J. Le Keux Hammondsworth|
|Dimensions||Image 90 x 139 mm|
From "Memorials of Oxford. Historical and Descriptive Accounts of the Colleges, Halls, Churches and other Public Buildings." by James Ingram and John Le Keux.
John Le Keux (1783-1846) was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Cambridge, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie (1787-1854) was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almanacs between 1821-1853.
Colouring may differ slightly from image.