|Dimensions||Image 366 x 450 mm, Sheet 386 x 488 mm|
The Oxford Almanack for 1748. The image shows Henry VIII giving a grant of the Hall. Behind him Robert de St. Alban holds a plan of the the two gardens and hall. St Alban Hall was incorporated into Merton in 1881.
Condition: The bottom margin has been closely cropped to the image border.
Small tear on the right hand margin does not affect the image.