|Published||Illustrated London News, 1865|
|Dimensions||Image 465 x 617 mm, Sheet 545 x 793 mm|
Inscription above image reads: Supplement to the Illustrated London News August 19 1865.
The Dublin International Exhibition of Arts and Manufactures opened on 9 May 1865, and closed on 10 November the same year. Held in Iveagh Gardens, the iron and glass main building was dismantled between 1882 and 1885, and reassembled as the Albert Palace in London. Companies shown in the print include the dressmaker R. Allen, the lace and muslin seller John Cochrane, The London Stereoscopic & Photographic Co., the stoneware and china sellers A. Thomas, and McBirney & Armstrong, and the Mill Pottery Ltd.
Condition: Folds as issued. Tears to upper and lower edges of sheet, not affecting image. Ink marks to upper margin of sheet. Crease to lower margin of sheet. Two small tears to lower half of centrefold.