|Method||Steel engraving with hand colouring|
|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||Published Aug. 1st 1835 by J.H. Parker, Oxford: C. Tilt, Fleet St. & J. Le Keux, Harmondsworth|
|Dimensions||Image 94 x 137 mm, Sheet 134 x 188 mm|
An exterior view of the chapel at Trinity College, from "Memorials of Oxford. Historical and Descriptive Accounts of the Colleges, Halls, Churches and other Public Buildings." by James Ingram and John Le Keux.
John Le Keux (1783-1846) was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Oxford, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie (1787-1854) was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almanacs between 1821-1853.
Condition: Trimmed within plate mark to top and bottom sides. Slight overall time toning, mainly to edges of the sheet.