|Published||Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press. 1940|
|Dimensions||Image 626 x 416 mm, Sheet 761 x 558 mm|
The original pencil drawing is deposited by the Delegates of the Press in the Ashmolean Museum.This shows the demolition for the new wing of the Ashmolean Museum, which was built in 1940.
Petter, Helen Mary, The Oxford Almanacks. Oxford. At the Clarendon Press. 1974. p116