|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||London: Published Aug 1st 1842, by Tilt & Bogue, Fleet Street.|
|Dimensions||Image 140 x 95 mm|
From Le Keux's Memorials of Cambridge, A series of views of the Colleges, Halls, and Public Buildings, engraved by J. Le Keux; with historical and descriptive accounts by Thomas Wright and H. Longueville.
John Le Keux was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Oxford, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almnanacks between 1821-1853.