St James's Church, Clapton

Method Lithograph with tint stone
Artist C.J. Greenwood
Published Published by J. Gribble, Bookseller & Stationer, Lower Clapton
Dimensions Image 350 x 250 mm
Notes A fine lithograph of St. James's Church in Clapton Pond, designed by Edward Charles Hakewill (1812-1872) in 1840 - 41, to which W.D.Caroe added a chancel and eastern bay and vestries in 1902.
Framing unmounted
Price £100.00
Stock ID 7825

required