Oriel College with Canterbury College on the left and St. Mary's Spire in the background

Method Copper engraving
Artist Edward and Michael Angelo Rooker
Published 1770
Dimensions 453 x 459 mm
Notes Canterbury College was demolished in 1773. It belonged to Christ Church and Canterbury Quad was built in its place in 1773-8.
Framing mounted
Price £200.00
Stock ID 10075