|Artist||Wheeler & Day|
|Published||Wheeler & Day, 106 High Street, Oxford. [c. 1866-1871]|
|Dimensions||Image 80 x 67 mm each mounted to card 83 x 173 mm|
A stereoview of the Martyrs' Memorial with a manuscript title note on verso. Wheeler & Day blind stamp on front.
W.H. Wheeler worked with Henry Taunt at 106 High Street from at least 1861 when it was Wheeler James. By 1866, the firm was known as Wheeler & Day and became W.H. Wheeler's in 1872.