Grammar School at Abingdon Berkshire.

Method Copper engraving
Published 1818
Dimensions Image 95 x 142 mm, Plate 130 x 156 mm
Notes Originaly Roysse School, refounded from the dissolved abbey school by John Roysse in 1563. In 1870 the school vacated these premises. This school was known for some time as Roysse's School, before changing its name to be now known as Abingdon School: the school bears Roysse's colours of cerise and white.

Condition: general foxing
Framing unmounted
Price £35.00
Stock ID 18890