|Fullarton, Archibald & Co.
|Pubd. by Archd. Fullarton & Co. Glasgow. [c.1830]
|240 x 185 mm
A detailed and decorative map of the county of Gloucestershire, with a vignette view of Gloucester Cathedral in the bottom right corner.
Archibald Fullarton and Company were a Glasgow based publisher operating towards the end of the nineteenth-century. The company produced a number of atlases, and books containing maps, including Fullarton's Parliamentary Gazetteer Of England And Wales and The Royal Illustrated Atlas, Of Modern Geography. These publications featured attractively decorated maps, with small vignette views of local interest surrounding the engraved map.
Condition: Central Horizontal fold as issued.