|Exeter, c. 1850
|Image 56 x 108 mm, Sheet 83 x 110 mm
Blundell's School is a co-educational independent boarding school (often referred to as a public school) located in Tiverton in the county of Devon. The school was founded in 1604 by the will of Peter Blundell, one of the richest men in England at the time, and relocated to its present location on the outskirts of the town in May 1882.
Condition: several vertical folds.