|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||Published July 1st 1835 by J.H. Parker, Oxford, C.Tilt Fleet St. London, & J. Le Keux, Harmondsworth|
|Dimensions||Image 91 x 138 mm, Sheet 119 x 177 mm|
From Memorials of Oxford. Historical and Descriptive Accounts of the Colleges, Halls, Churches and other Public Buildings. by James Ingram and John Le Keux
John Le Keux was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Cambridge, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almnanacks between 1821-1853.