|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||Published Sept. 1st 1836 by J.H. Parker, Oxford: C. Tilt, Fleet Stt. London & J. Le Keux, Harmondsworth|
|Dimensions||Image 95 x 137 mm, Sheet 140 x 227 mm|
A view of St Mary's hall, from "Memorials of Oxford. Historical and Descriptive Accounts of the Colleges, Halls, Churches and other Public Buildings." by James Ingram and John Le Keux.
John Le Keux (1783-1846) was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Cambridge, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie (1787-1854) was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almanacs between 1821-1853.
Condition: Foxing marks to upper right corner.