|Artist||John Le Keux after Frederick Mackenzie|
|Published||Published July 1, 1833, by J. H. Parker, Oxford, c. Tilt Fleet Street: & J. Le Keux, Harmondsworth|
|Dimensions||Image 95 x 135 mm, Sheet 142 x 185 mm|
A view of the interior of the quadrangle of University College, from "Memorials of Oxford. Historical and Descriptive Accounts of the Colleges, Halls, Churches and other Public Buildings.", first published c. 1833 by James Ingram and John Le Keux.
John Le Keux (1783-1846) was an engraver who was involved in several topographical books including the companion work Memorials of Oxford, whilst the artist Frederick Mackenzie (1787-1854) was a watercolour painter and architectural draughtsman who made drawings for Ackermann's University of Oxford and Public Schools, and twenty-four of the Oxford Almanacs between 1821-1853.
Condition: Some foxing to sheet.