|Artist||George P. Day|
|Dimensions||Image 103 x 169 mm|
A Victorian photograph of the Old Quad, Brasenose College by George P. Day.
George P. Day operated from 1872-1876 in 95 High Street (presumably breaking away from Wheeler & Day). Wheeler & Day operated from 1866-1871 at 106 High Street after they bought Edward Bracher's business . In 1872, they appear to have split into two separate businesses, with Wheeler remaining at 106 and Day moving into 95 High Street